Gaia GPS iOS v10.4.4
See release notes for the last major release(10.4).
- Added white outline to tracks
- Fixed an issue where track lines could be jaggedly displayed on the map
- Improved KML importing to handle multi-geometries better
- The Help Documents have been updated, and select articles have been translated into 8 languages (Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Portuguese, and French)
- In the “What’s New’” list that shows on new updates, there is a new option to answer a survey about Gaia GPS.
- The contact/support user interface has been updated.
- Reduced battery use while recording tracks by 5%
- Fixed the record button sometimes getting stuck showing the time for an old track
- Fixed distance announcements sometimes announcing on .99 instead of .0
- Route maker now snaps to current location when drag ends