Offline Topo Maps iOS v6.1
This update does it all: adds features, improves the UI, and fixes bugs.
- Improved Left Menu on iPhone (not iPad)
- 3D-Touch support - On the map, and saved screens.
- of all the unlikely crashes in Offline Topo Maps, this release should fix about half of them, and we expect what was once a stable app, is now even stabler
- the menus where you choose map sources and add map sources have been improved
- map sources in your list now use an icon based on the exact map - different for each
- you can now view a details screen about map sources in the app - includes a demo map, zoom range, description, and attribution
- added a description for each map source - have fun browsing tons of maps of the world and history
- remove default sources - you can now remove even default sources the app starts with, and customize your map layers perfectly (many people have requested this)
- manage imported sources - view/add/remove sources you imported via the Add Map Sources screen too
- re-did localization for all languages, added Turkish translation